Thread: Round 34 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 16:41   #203
vex`

vex` can only hope to improve
Re: Round 34 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
If anything I would have said the opposite as recent rounds just became a case of get as much brute force ...
The brute force was the alliance's choice or looking for strengths and weakness for the opponents. BS guys did land several awesome fakes because of the diversity of targeting. In the beginning it was a war of BS and ended up diversifying due to awesome possibilities which provided more lands. I do believe that we can improve the stats we had this round in a way that we don't need too many fleets on the same target.

Obviously, it came down to who has the more active members and politics at the end but... I didn't think this round was boring. I like to see the underdog have a chance, have many possibilities, not being limited being able to fight against the very active alliances. (I still don't understand why Asc gave Appr the win but that is besides the point)

I am of the idea of keeping it familiar. I am putting myself in the shoes of the new players, it will help to keep them returning and enjoying a game that is not restricted to massive value in order to have a chance to landing a target. Bringing single-targeting back will favor, I believe, the elite players as always.