View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2016, 22:20   #85
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^ View Post
Bad strategy and too much emo was the problem. Not that anyone cares but here goes....

Caj kept saying there was a fort avoidance with Apprime which turned out to be a load of rubbish. Offence was taken when Apprime roided Caj's gal. There was discussions about hitting Apprime back with others but this was a non starter. Cardinal hit the war button and SK'd Caj's gal (mostly).

Caj pretty much went AWOL at this point leaving me, Vimzzz and Shafuka (who hadn't even signed up to be HC's) to pick things up. Vimzzz went AWOL shortly after and Shafuka had a busy RL which essentially left me. So I take a lot of the blame.

A block was formed (by Caj) with Ult, ND, VGN and Unsullied which Unsullied then left after making a deal with App.

Excessive did well on the offensive vs App/others but defence was the main issue. The 12ish still in the tag are deadwood. There was about 10 people who were active .

The end came when I couldnt get members on to send defence on a very coverable App FC on one of our active members. That was the end of his round and the final straw for me to.

Gl to the rest of the active members wherever they end up. Well played App, you should now win easily since you wont have our small group roiding you guys for fun any more ;-)
Mac, it wasnt your fault at all. Caj hit the warbutton twice without even beeing active. He made his own personal agenda against App when his fort was roided. Full dist ally going to war... Thats a first. And so incredible stupied.

I feel bad for the rest of you that had your round ruined.
Come back next round and we'll see if we can find you guys some shelter

Oh, and for the record. CarDi hit the warbutton against Caj gal bcause they formed a block against us.