View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2015, 20:01   #5
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: green_cat R63 stats

One of the big problems i see is with the Chimera as it free fires on all Co(except xan co) There isnt even an easy fix to this unless you intend on not having fi/co fire at De like R60.

The idea of terran being the counter to terran has never been on my list of things that you should do. By forcing Ter De to fire on Bs and ter bs to fire faster on De you are removing any real offensive need for Ter De, its only purpose will be to build 200k value in Chimera and stop all Co incs.

Another main issue to look into would be same init fire from ships. Syren Vs shadow being the one I will focus on. Since PA is about saving value just having enough shadows to deal 200k damage to bs(so likly 300k value) Will be enough for a 2 tick def ship shadows to stop 90% of Bs incomings and since they are cloaked the xans would never have to risk value.

All of this i have gotten just be reading the stats from Terran perspective. I imagine if i do the same thing from the other 4 races I will find more things that pop up. These stats require some work and you admit that, which is good.