View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2010, 14:07   #41
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dear zPeti part 3

Honestly, I agree with Light here. People have been requesting a passport system for a long time, and while it's taken a long time, late is better than never. I also think this is an important part of keeping existing players and making old players return. There is still a lot of work to do, but this is definately a step in the right direction.

Also, thanks for replying to this thread zPeti. It's nice to see that you are atleast around and paying attention. While I do agree that I am a bit dissapointed by the pace the game is developing it, this is definately a step up from Jolt.

Also gm, I think a majority of people I talk to disagrees with pretty much everything you said (except maybe removing alliance limits), so I'm pretty sure you saying that "most people this" or "some people that" is something you are totally pulling out of your ass.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote