View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 11:46   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Uni - Is It Worth It?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I would say that this is *exactly* the point of university.
My comment referred to working in an outside job to financially support yourself. Which doesn't seem the point of Uni to me.

But anyway, repay society? Heh. If you want to earn moeny (so you can pay more tax) then I would not advise going to University. There are much better ways of earning a lot of money then simply getting a degree.

Overall, I disagree with the notion that "working really hard" is desirable in many cases. It generally shows some major problems somewhere along the line (either a system is poorly designed, someone lacks ability or training). Sure, some people may like working hard but that's another matter (that's hardly work, imho).

Yeah so anyway the Protestant work ethic sucks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote