View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 15:44   #19
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: National Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
Proof we Norwegians aren't normal? Lutefisk, D.D.E., the very location of Norway - why do we live here? , Dis, frozen pizza and and our sex morale.

Ok, I just compiled a list of links to various Norway-related sites, most of it is bullshit (especially that last one)...
Neither of those qualify.

Every country has weird food. That's one of the defining qualities of what a country is; being able to all pretend to be able to eat some horrible dish which nobody else would even consider eating. Granted, the location is a bit off, but the weather is reasonably average due to the gulf stream. Dis doesn't deserve mentioning and frozen pizza is hardly important. And I mean, the main problem with DDE is that its to bloody folky and average, so there's no distict sound to it.

The sexual morale link was pure gold though