View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 12:52   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: National Stereotypes

Funny, in my experiences most French people are shit except the Parisians, they seem to be more global minded. In the South they seem to live in a mindset of survival of the fitest in a more social context, they struck me as very narrowminded and superficial. I hated those ****s. I've never met a lot of people from the North though, it's said they're the most laid back and welcoming. Most of them really believe that France is some kind of advanced civilisation. For example my ex girlfriend (French) kept on moaning about the lack of integration of immigrants in Holland. I should text her about this nowadays..

The English people I know and have met in real live all tend to be easy going, a broad sense of humour and like to get pissed. English girls tend to be slutty and easy, loud and foul mouthed and have big breasts due to fatty breakfasts. Bad Teeth.

German guys are weirdos, especially when they visit Dutch themeparks. They always wear too tight pants and laugh like they're on stage of a hollywood production.

Polish girls are all blunt, gross, foul mouthed and nympho.

100% blooded indonesian people aren't very clever.