Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 18:14   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

I don't smoke. Never have. I don't like being around smoke, given my druthers.

That being said, I believe that a smoking ban in eating establishments is appropriate. In the work place, appropriate. However, I start to get edgy when the government wants to control all aspects of behavior.

In the US, in various locales, they have made outdoor areas such as parks and stadia no smoking areas. They have banned smoking in your back yard in one California city (Walnut Creek) and there has been legislation to make it a crime to smoke in your car if there are children present.

Where is the line to be drawn?