Thread: Go Bush Go!
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 20:43   #44
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Go Bush Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Actually, I consider my self a liberal as well. However, I am still wicked.

what kinda of republican are you?? a liberal, pro-gun control, anti death penalty republican? there places in america where they'd shoot you onsight, twice, in the face, with cum then bullets.

admit it you only say you're republican to get your job and develop a tough string em by the balls reputation, secretly you loath having to talk to juries consisting of inbred old maniacs who view the deceased as having deserved it and the defendant not guilty as well as a pussy for not pumping more rounds into his head!
milo is offline   Reply With Quote