Thread: Go Bush Go!
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:49   #21
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Go Bush Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If Clinton had a surplus and not a defecit, why did they repeatedly raise the national debt ceiling during his presidency?
Didnt he do something with your social security system that helped him get a lot of money while he was president but would cost lots later on? (I don't remember what exactly that was, but I remember reading something about it)

About Bush: I would guess his little wars and the tax cuts for his rich friends did cost quite a lot of money. If you you guys would have elected someone sane into office I doubt the deficit would be that bad.