View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2016, 23:46   #33
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: r67 who will win

Initiating roids for the community (rather than an individual or an alliance) should be seen as a service to the community not as something to be closed for. To me it is almost exactly the same as the bot planets that existed in 1:1 for quite some time - I imagine they must have come to be seen as abuse, or pointless as they no longer exist. Boosting the roids in the uni is a good thing. Providing somewhere that nubs can test out attacks is a good thing. I don't see a problem with initiating roids so long as it is not to give those roids to an individual or particular gal/alliance.

If there is farming in this case it would have to be the 'farming' of def xp. Which is difficult both because it is at one step removed; the roids are not the direct cause of the def xp. An even bigger problem, and the thing that I would object to, is that closing anyone for this act would certainly be picking on an individual when it is an act that has been done by a huge chunk of the community. If there are to be rules they need to be equally applied, this cannot be the case in this instance if there is to be a closure. I just don't see how it could be justified.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote