View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2010, 12:00   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The "Intellectual" Left

Well we havently really narrowed anything down have we. "The left". What left, and who is enaging in this behaviour? This is what I mean by 'pathetic'. At a time when all the narrow and bluntly ideological intolerance in American politics is quite pointedly coming from the right in the shape of the tea party, what do we do - we attack 'the left'. Fabulous conclusion.

Also your identification of intellectuals is contradictory. 'An intellectual is someone whose mind is open'. So how can an intellectual be part of this supposed intolerant left? If they're intolerant, they're not an intellectual.

But as I've never met a single person in my life who self-identified as an intellectual, I'm not really sure on what basis it's useful.

My comment on 'the country of a mob' is my rather unflattering take on America's democratic and egalitarian impulses, and it's suspicion of elites. All of which I believe can be, and in the case of America often are, taken too far. As, I would waspishly suggest, this thread partially demonstrates.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 24 Sep 2010 at 18:40.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote