Thread: Galaxy Thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2014, 15:07   #31
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Galaxy Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhatred View Post

I can do without Super gals and believe me I don't like the exiling system, but other gals do it so I do it. Another way to get rid of this instead of increasing costs by value of planet compared to galaxy etc. Increase the time to exile again. For both gals and individuals. Typically gals going for super gals exile more than 1 person at a time to "Guarantee" to be in exile bracket. If you prevent them from being able to do this they will stop trying to. Giving them a 12-24 hr "cool-down" on galaxy exile every time they exile someone it will prevent them from always being in exile brackets. As well with self-exile if you increase the exile "cool-down" by 3 ticks every exile they will lose tons of chances and time to get into the super gals.

one exile every 36 hours, for both planet and gal, solves the exile issue for abusers and makes it more likely to be used for its intended use
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote