Thread: Galaxy Thoughts
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2014, 05:45   #26
Truhatred

Truhatred is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Galaxy Thoughts

First I would like to state that there are a lot of good suggestions to this thread. Also I am one of the people that like to do the "SuperBP's" I do it because I myself don't enjoy being in a sub-par gal that can't do as much as I can. You don't have to be gods of the game but I do want my galaxy to be active and actually coordinate together. Doesn't make a difference if your a 10 year vet or a 10 hr newbie. As long as you can listen and your willing to learn your fine.

I can do without Super gals and believe me I don't like the exiling system, but other gals do it so I do it. Another way to get rid of this instead of increasing costs by value of planet compared to galaxy etc. Increase the time to exile again. For both gals and individuals. Typically gals going for super gals exile more than 1 person at a time to "Guarantee" to be in exile bracket. If you prevent them from being able to do this they will stop trying to. Giving them a 12-24 hr "cool-down" on galaxy exile every time they exile someone it will prevent them from always being in exile brackets. As well with self-exile if you increase the exile "cool-down" by 3 ticks every exile they will lose tons of chances and time to get into the super gals.
Truhatred is offline   Reply With Quote