View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2010, 10:56   #240
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

I really doubt Spain will be able to stop this Germany.
I'm guessing Spain will be harder to beat than England or Argentina, but they'll probably lose 2-1 or 2-0 to Germany.
Though Muller not being able to play makes them a bit weaker, they have a great bench and no doubt they can replace him.

It's also looking good for my neighbours to the north, I's great for Uruguay that they managed to get this far, but they probably won't make it to the finals without Suarez, Lugano, Fuccile ...

If it comes to a Holland - Germany final I hope Germany wins caus they've been the best team at this world cup

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote