View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2010, 14:40   #230
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Portugal didn't win though...
True, neither did Brazil.

Quote:
No but you kept claiming that Portugal are better than Brazil, which I've explained to you is not true.
I still think they are. Portugal has a better "team". Surely not better individual skills (allthough they do have Ronaldo). They also don't have their strongest team (no Nani, no Deco). Brazil often has exceptional individuals. This year they have great players, but they don't have a ronaldo, messi or rooney (yeah I know rooney and ronaldo haven't impressed yet this WC).

Quote:
Also, now you'd suddenly like to see them win the WC?
And when did I say that? Exactly, before the WC started. Then I only saw Brazil in their qualifying games. Which weren't impressive (neither was Argentina though). I've always been a fan of Brazil, only new their game isn't so appealing to watch, not like that of Chile, Spain or Argentina atleast (in my opinion). I prefer Spain, Argentina or Portugal to win this WC. So if Brazil needs to play one of these teams, I hope they lose. Any other team I hope they can beat yeah.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote