View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 13:04   #44
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: so Conspiracy theory care to comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
What? If I am not in one of the alliances in question, I am not in a position where I can comment on anything these alliances do. Is that what you are saying?
Feel free to post somthing constructive. Nothing in that one line was construtive at all (alki post). My post is to point out, people outside of an alliance may think the tactics these 3 alliances played have been boring. But, as they are not within the alliance they dont witness the incoming and attacks taking place. (ie i could claim ND were boring and my reasoning for that would be i havent saw them launch an attack all round, which of course is false but i havent witnessed it so i can say that and its true?) Using ND as an example there. (i know full well what i just said is false before somone claims im bad mouthing ND i could of said any alliance)

Fact is your always going to get people posting on these boards about alliances they are not in claiming they are playing it safe, fence sitting, or just been boring in there pollitics. But my point still stands. Anyone can post stuff like that, but without actual fact i dont think it holds much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Obviously these alliances can do something about it, but they usually don't have the resources necessary to force the top 3 to play in a more exciting way. I am not saying that this is always the case, but how often do you see a sub-top 5 alliance dictate the politics of the top 3?

I agree most of the time they dont. However they still have that choice. But to respond to that i beleive last round TOF and 2 other alliances played a more active role in dictating pollitics? If i remmember correctly, we had a block, which forced ND to nap with exi early unless i am mistaken? (which might have cost them the round)

All alliances have a choice. Sitting back and moaning on here to me doesnt gain you any respect at all. Going out there and making an impact does.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote