View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 12:06   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so Conspiracy theory care to comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
so we have a no comment from CT and a denial from both nd and vsn
so in the world of AD i guess that makes it true
Hardly a denial from either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoam
I see someone twisting facts here as always before.
Vgn hit VsN first we hit back....nothing more to it really.
We certainly dont need a duck to provoke that action
Quite clearly admitting that they hit VGN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
ND is nobody's bitch.
No denial either. Unsuprisingly ND doesn't want to be considered CT's bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Well, if its true (i dont play, so im not hindered by knowledge), then its only a repeat of what 1up did, when they napped the top LCH planets (elviz and costeau for instance), and let their lapdogs ND rape those planets for them.
Let's stay on topic here. More CT goodness, less r12 bitterness.