View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 16:03   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Changes to the ally system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venox
I would also expand this so that the alliance doesn't lose the score when/if the member decides to shipjump.
Otherwise good ideas, perhaps the limiting of defence fleets is a little extreme though, maybe just no defending planets you're alliance is at war with instead?
I'd have to disagree here. If we're aiming at the PA alliance rankings saying something other than "how much score did your members accumulate while intag" then surely being able to actually hold onto those members should be something we should try to take into account somewhat. Similarly I'd be opposed to the second part of your suggestion, if you can't control your members then I don't see why the game should do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
If you leave a tag during a round, no matter the reason, you cannot rejoin the same tag during the same round.
I really have no idea what this is aimed at combatting.

I like 3), it's a funky kind of change. 2) I'm cool with as well (we're just basically saying hiding score shouldn't be allowed at all though yeah? 4) I'm opposed to for the reasons already outlined, it's not a healthy growth strategy at all if we're ever going to try and gain new players. 5)'s been batted around loads over the last while. The nap/ally thing isn't that complicated and bar my fear of pateam coding things in an utterly ****tarded manner again (like this round where whoever's responsible for coding decided to declare war on everyone who uses a mobile phone to access the game) I can't see too many problems to it (although I wouldn't use the time expiry thing, if someone wants to backstab I'm pro that). The war thing is a bit different. Wouldn't you just declare war on everyone bar the alliances you're napped to?

Quote:
Open up politics to the masses & make it possible for smaller, less organized alliances to be involved in politics without the need for outside tools to keep track of everything.
We have that now really. I know quite a few people would just check our ingame intel if they were picking targets and needed to avoid NAPed planets last round.