View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 17:43   #185
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Here's the thing.

Thanks to all of your crying and whining, it is impossible that PA Team is not aware of what's going on. Appoco himself posted in this thread twice, which is a rare occurrence.

On top of that, I know for a fact that the MHs have looked at several of the planets in 3:4. That shows they're not idle and quite frankly, it's not like there's a higher profile galaxy for them to be busy with. Yet all we've heard is deafening silence. The people involved in this strategy have not been closed; on the contrary, they've been left free to continue God's work. I'd say that if they haven't felt the need to take action by now, they won't. Clearly the definition of cheating that you apply oh so liberally is not the one that is in use by the powers that be.

And that, ultimately, is all I care about. Keep flapping your gums.

P.S. I just want to make sure I'm crystal ****ing clear here, because I have no desire to speak for (or worse, twist the words of) Appocomaster, PA Team, Ace or the MH Team. To my knowledge, no one in PA Team or the MH Team has spoken to people in 3:4, publicly or privately, in an official or unofficial capacity, to express their approval or disapproval. The statements above are mine and mine alone, and I've deduced my best guesses only from a lack of communication.
Ah, thank you for your concern.

Im pretty sure Appocomaster/Ace will be able to answer my question on what is against the rules, and how they practise following up the rules.
As me and many others have allready said, earlier, behaviour like the one seen in 3:4 has been punished, and very often WITHOUT any "proofs of links" as i mentioned earlier.
Now you can hold your breath and keep shaking your head in disagreement untill your face turn blue and yellow over my opinion, or experince concerning this.

Other people here have shared their opinion why this infact is legal, or diffrent from earlier cases:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
And if they think it's gonna pay off or doesn't know that it won't?
Suggesting 3:4 dont know what they are doing when initiating roids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Initiating roids for the community (rather than an individual or an alliance) should be seen as a service to the community not as something to be closed for.
Suggesting that is actualy something positive for the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
You forget to add the fact, that he sold the ships at base for more resources to init with.
Suggesting that if you sell your ships to initiate roids its diffrent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Because you are purposely donating if you initiate WHILE under attack, but if you initiate AFTERWARDS (like quite a lot of other players do), it isn't cheating. Maybe the majority of players are cheating when they initiate after they've been attacked. Or is it Benneh's crew who are cheaters because of your narrow-minded prejudice towards him?
Suggesting that initiating roids while allready under attack is diffrent.

---------------------------------

http://game.planetarion.com/terms.pl

Farming
Farming is illegal. The definitions of farming are, but are not limited to:

A) Attacking a target with his/her consent to get his/her asteroids/ships

B) Defending against someone who is attacking with their consent to steal their ships.

C) Abusing game features in order to gain excessive XP (e.g. roid farming)

Doing either a, b or c by using multi-planets

3:4 has given anyone who attacks him/her the consent to get his/her asteroids.
The repeative nature of this is proofs enough in itself, its not like its a "one time incident".
If 200 fleets have landed there allready, not encountering any attempts from to stop it, its pretty clear that this is farming.

Before the "trolls" start saying that this might be used in every attack/defence incident in this game, sure, if it happends 200 times(!) in a row and not now and then.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote