View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 17:21   #184
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think patrikc said it earlier in this thread, initiating roids to give away for free has been a crime in the past, why they havnt been closed for doing this yet this round Appocomaster or the MHs will prolly come answer for sooner or later.
Here's the thing.

Thanks to all of your crying and whining, it is impossible that PA Team is not aware of what's going on. Appoco himself posted in this thread twice, which is a rare occurrence.

On top of that, I know for a fact that the MHs have looked at several of the planets in 3:4. That shows they're not idle and quite frankly, it's not like there's a higher profile galaxy for them to be busy with. Yet all we've heard is deafening silence. The people involved in this strategy have not been closed; on the contrary, they've been left free to continue God's work. I'd say that if they haven't felt the need to take action by now, they won't. Clearly the definition of cheating that you apply oh so liberally is not the one that is in use by the powers that be.

And that, ultimately, is all I care about. Keep flapping your gums.

P.S. I just want to make sure I'm crystal ****ing clear here, because I have no desire to speak for (or worse, twist the words of) Appocomaster, PA Team, Ace or the MH Team. To my knowledge, no one in PA Team or the MH Team has spoken to people in 3:4, publicly or privately, in an official or unofficial capacity, to express their approval or disapproval. The statements above are mine and mine alone, and I've deduced my best guesses only from a lack of communication.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 22 Jun 2016 at 17:31.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote