View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2011, 21:56   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight DFWTK 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
I agree with this 100%, the problem with this game is that not people avoiding wars its people who start them for nothing. For me this game is much more interesting for its social aspect, I enjoy chatting with my gal and/or ally m8s and well as helping new people learn the game. Its a shame that more people dont take the time to help those who clearly have no clue what they r doing, and/or cant be irc active. You just have to take Korben as an example. He exiled into my gal midway through last round allyless with a planet that had taken a beating. A quick mail was all it took to learn he was active in game, but not irc active. I kept him around anyway and he sent out over 60 def fleets in half a round, just in gal. So this round I took it one step further and got him into DFWTK were he has done the same service for us in ally. I donno how many gals kicked him out last round for not being on irc but just 1 mail would of gotten an alliance/gal an EASY extra 100 def fleets a round. People being to stuck up too help others THAT is the problem with PA.....

But on the other hand iRC is easy to use and PA even has teh comunit built into the game interface to help new players interact. People have been playing this game far too long to have to fudge about mailing individuals that cant log onto iRC - its easier to exile them and get someone on who is a) irc active b) therefore being more socialable (big part of the game) c) a better overall asset to your galaxy (they can help coordinate ingal or allaince defence, learn the game quicker)

NOt wanting to use iRC shows a lack of dedcation to playing the game imo - so sod them i will continue to kick non iRC users from my galaxies until i stop playing
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote