View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:35   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The concept of a girlfriend frightens me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm not entirely sure why I made this thread. I just am wondering if maybe I should grow up a bit. I don't want to get to 26-27-28-29-30 and still be trying to get a one-night stand or a bit of fun with a date.
Why not?

But anyway, yeah it does sound like you're over-compensating from your last girlfriend. It's quite possible to have a sane, low maintenance girlfriend.
Quote:
I hope the rest of you are having fantastic lovelives.
This weekend I've "pulled" (only in a relatively minor snogging / exchanging numbers sort of way) three girls (ranging from 17 to 29). The only problem is that they're all due to turn up at the same club next week. I have to think of some sort of genius plan so they don't notice I'm dividing my time between them somehow.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote