View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 19:49   #42
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Premiership Predictions 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Derby don't stand a chance - have you even seen their team? They're this season's Watford, simple as. Aidy Boothroyd didn't like losing either, but guess what - it happened anyway.

You also underestimate Arsenal and overrate Everton (pre-Luis Gonzalez/Leighton Baines), but I'm not complaining.
he's overrating everton at 7th? and underestimating arsenal at 4th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux
but i dont think tottenham will get their 3rd 4th in a row. I say 5th.
you realise we've ended 5th for the past 2 seasons right?

i'm also reasonably amused by everyone's assumption that west ham will have a 'much better' season when their team is definitely worse on paper than at the start of last season
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote