Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 10:02   #49
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yes I have and no they aren't. You guys always blame everything apart from yourselves when you fall short. Like the current trend of discrediting everyone with unfounded cheating allegations rather than actually trying to improve what you have and close the gap on the top.

Forts are just a style of play. They are possible in any scenario as they basically revolve around having a group of players looking after each other. Although stats like these improve the chance of fort success it does not mean every fort will be successful.

All of your reasons above are not the result of forting being a blight on PA. They are in fact all down to bitter little tinpot HCs who refuse to wipe clean slates round on round and instead refuse to work with certain groups cos of a bad experience 15 rounds ago or so.

The lack of competent and fluid politics and ridiculous nap/avoidance agreements are the genuine scourge of the game. You will find that alliances that truly fort to improve defence will not start wars over a fort getting hit yet those which fort for the sake of getting naps and avoidance will happily go to war because their sub standard fort players got wtfpawned because they weren't up to scratch.

I feel I need to drive this point home that although these stats aren't great that truly good players can play a fort with any stats as the fort is solely a reliable defpool for the team.

What is more a killer of community spirit is certain HCs spewing bile all over these forums and throwing serious allegations about the legitimacy of players and alliances playing within the rules without STiLL providing a shred of evidence to prove it. That drives a wedge right through the community and does more damage than 4-5 guys out of 600 wanting to play for each other
I agree that you can always build a strong gal and make a fort no mather the stats. But when you don't have the possibility with ally def in most cases it demands forting.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote