Thread: Pa @ Tg04
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 01:02   #11
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough
Re: Pa @ Tg04

1. a LAN only concentrates on things happening on the LAN. TG was once a "Demo Party", but since there are more "Gamers" than coders there now. it's a Computer Party. but by all means it's NOT a LAN party.
as a coder you don't need the LAN at all to be there, you can code your demo, and deliver it to the info desk.
the Demo part of the party has nothing todo with the LAN. and there are several happenings also happening on TG that also has nothing todo with the LAN. Infact, I can't think of a single official thing that would require the LAN. the LAN is a very central part of the party. but it's not ALL that TG is.
It's NOT a LAN. if you want to argue more. then mail [email protected] and sign up for pjatt lista. there you can argue about stuff like this as much as you like. and let's end this here.

2. you didn't quite get the picture.. isn't no big deal to us if DH beats TG or not. consider them sister parties.
as they more or less are. as it was the TG crew that made sure DH even had a DH02 back in 97. and each DH ppl from Norway help out over there. some even are crew there. just like some ppl from DH are crew on TG.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote