View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 16:09   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Bats] Have you seen them recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
A bat flew into the side of my head while I was walking home a couple of weeks ago true story.
I got hit by a bat when I was out with my boat late at night a week ago. It was a bit scary but it doesn't even get close to this one when a swan flew into my head when I was driving the boat at full speed upriver last year. The result was a stiff neck for two weeks.

Bats are pretty common around here, they usually fly about down by the river for some reason.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote