View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2006, 15:11   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
[Bats] Have you seen them recently?

I hear from the BBC news website that butterflies have been doing excedingly well this year due to the hot weather (re: finding mates, eating on vegetation etc). Moths I think must be doing equally as well, since I have so many of them in the house, some really large! Obviously Bats go where the food is at dusk, and I`ve seen a number in the last 2-3 months. Last night we had at least 3 flying around the trees in the garden on a feeding frenzy! Really nice to see*. I have you seen any bats?

*So cool and quite, yet blind.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote