View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 22:56   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Forum Statistical Navel Gazing (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
These figures clearly discriminate against me ffs. Clearly my posts should be worth atleast 3 times the amount of everyone elses to take into account that my average post length is probally less than the word limits on most uni essays
But wakey, you let yourself down with these below-par responses where's the need for my scroll wheel gone? It's just not the same when you do these to-the-point replies. Totally inflates your post count, I guess for you this is spamming...