View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 19:35   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] The Old Boys Network - McLaren for England

1) England are now settling for second best

2) Only Bruce would have been worse. McLaren is a whiner with the best of them.

3) I really want to smack him in the fact for his smugness when he wins, and his whining when they lose. He might be the best of the English managers, but that's only cos he's had cash to piss up the wall, yet achieves midtable and some cup runs against ordinary opposition and becomes good enough after the thread of being relegated.

"We could have got better" should never apply for England. Thank **** I trade in any england success for pompey success season in, season out, so I don't get upset when England lose. For far too long we've had England teams playing without passion, and this is just a continuation of that.