View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 15:50   #5
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Planet Alliance I dentification

I am a firm beleaver in this feature but i do see ware sov is coming from. Theirs no point in allianating the new players so that they are chosen out to be targets. And it takes a lot away from the alliances that put effort in to the intel side of the game.

It has benifits such as encouraging people to join alliances quickly which as you all probebly know is the only way to go in this game but it would leave those same people very vurnerable as their alliance could clearly be seen to be weak and thus would suffer heavy incoming.
Another benifit would be that it allows the smaller alliance to find their enemys easily ans target the effectivly. However it takes away form the bigger alliances who put skill and tactics into the hiding of their members within galaxys and the intel gathering on other alliances.

On the whole this idea has benifits and drawbacks for both big and small alliances and players however i beleave that the current system is fairest to all.