Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 14:05   #384
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Cleansing

(I'm assuming I don't know where I am, so that I also don't know where they are going.
And I agree on the dusting out the NPCs really, two rangers as guides seems fine, but the other are just not active... Maybe they can fall in love with a Tirak? )

Their leader, or at least, that's what Jachul assumed the now speaking warrior was, too shifted into a more battle ready position - though not in an all too obvious fashion.
If they were just seeking passage - and they seemed honest in their intent - they probably were not here to try and defeat him. So he relaxed entirely again, going back to just leaning on his sword; using it as a kane. He hoped this'd settle the tense atmosphere in the room a bit...
Looking at the leader, he spoke. "If you seek passage I am sure you will find it here, unless the Tiraks give me a reason not to allow you. But if I may ask, where are you going, I am not familiar in these parts, and with what purpose?