View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2011, 01:46   #81
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Rock hasn't been a training alliance in a long time. And it's perfectly possible (in fact it should be encouraged) for lower tier alliances to get involved in politics.
Then if they're not a training alliance.. they're an incredibly shit alliance. I mean, aiming for top6 when you're ranked 3 and your main rivals in rank are ODDR and CT? lol.

Plus, didnt they merge with thehorde? another training alliance?

but hey stupid me for thinking that an alliance which puts in there recruitment thread that they're willing to take on new players and train them up. Infact, they put that what they can offer is training. So, silly me for presuming they're a training alliance.

Quote:
Well done though for stating the obvious that crappy play (crappy decision making) leads to bad performances and members leaving.
My point was, that its always crappy for lower-tiered alliances to get involved in top tier politics, as the reward is nothing and the risk is pwnage if they decide to target you.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote