View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 07:46   #23
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
What i'm saying is that they didnt check that the first account was in deletion mode, I did that before I created the second account.

which led to your new account being created without a problem once the issue was resolved.

i dont understand why multihunters are looked at like these terrible creatures, their job is to investigate potential wrong doings in a game where such a thing happens all the time, even by alliance HC's! you act like getting a notice in your mail saying your account is under investigation is some unfair proceeding, when all it means is that something is off with your account and the multihunters want to talk with you about it.

believe it or not, the PA Team / Multihunters are not out to get you. they are out to do their jobs and make sure that everyone plays this game fairly

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote