View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2017, 17:03   #183
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R72 discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I find it odd that someone would want to speak with you for two hours at 1am if you claim to be declaring war on your own behalf, as there isn't really much to discuss and they can just send you on your way (you are just one planet). So what exactly were you trying to negotiate in the space of two hours if it definitely wasn't a pnap?
This is Forest propoganda. It makes Butcher look intelligent. Once you learn to speak Forest it's better though.

What happened was that he pmed for 2 hrs till 1am telling his victim how amazing he was and how he controlled the universe and how would rain down a smite upon BF using the attacking force of CT.

Around 1am the guy he PMed saw this 2 hr bile infested hate post and pasted it to BF priv where they all laughed. Then that guy replied 'k pal' to Forest.

I'm sure when asked gm denied all knowledge of any. Agreement
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote