View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 19:34   #300
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
the rounds not over alot can happen over the next few weeks, but the only reason Ultores look like they have already taken the win is mainly because the other alliance HC`S have grudges towards each-other and refusing to work with one and other.
I dont belive BowS are holding grudges to anyone.
Yet it is alliances that i rather not lay my trust in due to certain things in the past, and certain things thats happend this round.
How ever we are, and never were in any position to win this round, and it is we that was suppose to lead the charge on what ever ally was #1.
And if certain alliances hadnt been bashing us down early, declaring war on us, politics couldve been diffrent, yet the alliances in the top4 seems to be more interesting in attacking the alliances outside top4, apart from Ultores, wich is the reason why they are looking so strong now.
Instead of blaiming it on grudges and what not, perhaps the other alliances should look to Ultores what they did right this round compared to last round, theyve had the balls to take the fight against the competitors, yet has managed to keep them away from being able to harm them back.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote