View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 12:42   #288
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Sure a win based on securing the bigger block would still be a win, and however you win there is always politics involved, but having to rely on a gangbang of Ult coming about puts P3n at the mercy of events rather than controlling them.
This strikes me as strange. Wouldn't it be better to take a chance on 'at the mercy of events' than to deliberately pick the worst possible outcome those events might bring about? At worst, you'd be just as bad off as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Disclaimer: I'm just an ordinary p3on with my ear to the ground, giving my opinion of how things looked.
You're more coherent than many of the so-called HCs I see posting in this thread, low though that target may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
if anything tag sizes need to be increased
I see Butcher has a new nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Right now certain alliances are over sensitive to incoming, if someone retals then OMG ITS A PTARGET!!! (hi ND ;p)

This leads to those alliances napping everyone they can and we get stagnation.

There is also the issue of poor political leaders or hc that cant look far enough ahead. some are stubborn beyond belief. some are too hung up on the past to deal with certain others.
I've said this before, but it's a sad state of affairs when the epitome of political prowess is "if you don't join us, we'll attack you!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Buddy Pack size at 6 (including late signups) is just way too high. That is what is creating these huge galaxies. If you reduce it to 4 the galaxies will be much smaller from the get go and you'll have a much better distribution. Even at 5 (4 starting) you'd see a significant decrease in size.
Agreed. Hard caps are a bad idea. You can achieve the same goal (smaller galaxies) by simply creating more galaxies at round start, without the bad side effect of midround newbies having even less chance of landing in a decent galaxy than they already do.

As for late signups, they continue to disproportionally benefit the people who are already on top of the game. I'd rather see BPs of 5 without late signing than BPs of 4 with 1 late signer.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote