View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:43   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Chelsea have kept more clean sheets this season than they did the entirety of last season I think. Which tells me that Terry will continue to score more points than any other defender, since he has carte blanche along with Gallas to get forward at every opportunity, but at the same time, will play more games than Gallas.
Aye terry, lampard and cech are pretty much the only chelsea players I'd consider having in my team. I'm afraid of a chelsea slip-up in form (god knows it has to happen eventually) but even then they'll probably just have a load of 0-0 draws heh.