View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:34   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

I had a conversation with my friends about a week before scholes scored his first goal in which I predicted that once he got his first goal he'd be banging them in. When I got home I randomly put him in as I saw Utd have the easiest fixture list imaginable over the past 3 and next 7 weeks. One up for the footballing genius.

PS Hasselbaink got a goal and an assist tonight as well

And I now have Lampard in my other team (brought him in for an under-performing juninho, although I should probably have left it for another week considering who chelsea are playing next). Also thinking about dropping klos for carroll and bringing in terry for riise. Opinion?