View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:29   #22
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

If I stand there, I know it will come out (eventually... in the time it takes for the people next to me to leave and new people replace them, and then leave too). I hate it though, when I go, get it out, have a couple of guys near me, realise it won't come out for at least 2 minutes, kind of walk away and head into a toilet.

I'm hoping they think "I needed a number 2, not number 1" but it's still embarassing. Especially because as soon as I get in the cubicle, I'm out within 30 seconds.

Public toilet etiquette sucks