View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2017, 21:35   #547
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Generally I'm not really sure scan bots are much of an issue. Part of the game was designed when people barely had mobile phones, and in the modern era I doubt they make much difference. The cheating that HCs should stand up to are those who basically have lackeys as farms, have friends often in other alliances to hold roids for them, and use pnaps to survive. Two of these are clear examples of cheating that actively damage the integrity of the rankings. Maybe the likes of mz will disagree but I think HCs should act where they see cheating if they give a damn about the game.
This didnt work when the 1up v exil vsh support planets was in place (r15) when there was a keeping up with the jones mentality the same mentality exists with scanners using scripts that are illegal.

The difference is that there was superior MHs back then compared to today. the best remedy is to have alliance scans ingame in the same manner as the alliance defence fleets.