View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:53   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Preach
Kjeldoran you are the most bitter man I have ever come across in PA. Can I suggest you give yourself a break from PA before it really gets to you. I think you should grow up a little bit too, slagging off a person where proper conversation/discussion could have taken place instead of throwing about insults really just shows up what kind of person you are.
ahh yes, so you really think from a comment such as "still having issues with losing i c Kjeldoran " you can end a serious discussion?
If you wanna criticise me, can you plz make some point and not just jump on the bandwagon, which is as usual sooo much easier. IF you read every post I wrote, you'll notice that I NEVER started the insult myself. but if pple give me such replies, then sorry but I react like this yes.

And don't come here telling me to grow up will ya, I don't need pple to act superior to me and telling me I need to grow up and such.

How can I have a discussion with pple who's only goal are to either humiliate me or to mock with me? Even you're doin it ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote