View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2006, 00:44   #44
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Helpfully corrected. No idea where I got that from then.
You can't be a secondary party to an offence against you (so she couldn't be convicted of aiding/abetting/counselling/procuring the rape against her if she encouraged him to do it or what not), but there's no reason why just because someone's committing an offence against you you can't also be committing a different offence against them.

(Plus you said "You can't be a victim of a crime committed against you", which doesn't make any sense - if a crime's committed against you you are by definition the victim of it. I assume you meant to say "You can't be a party to a crime committed against you".)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote