View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2006, 13:46   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
15 year old prosecuted for rape, 11 yr old enjoying pregnancy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/4764417.stm

I mean seriously, what the **** is that prosecution going to achieve? If an 11 yr old can have unprotected sex whilst on a night out* and not cry rape why bother ruining the life of a 15yr old boy? I feel desperately sorry for the poor boy.

*I wasn't allowed nights out with my friends till i 17ish