View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 00:07   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best rep thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
To be honest I've always thought if you aren't prepared to stand behind your opinion you should keep it to yourself. For example, I've always thought Yahwe a supercilious prig and I don't care who knows it.
You arent prepared to stand by your own principles either it seems, since you never signed the neg rep you left me back in november.