View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:36   #20
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough
Re: Help! I can't login because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
...my account registered recently has dissapeared

Check the announcements on www.planetarion.com
The game has most likely been rolled back if you cannot retrieve your details by entering your e-mail address on http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl
A rollback means that the database has been reset to a previous tick due to an error, or something which caused widespread inaccessibility to the game. If the game is rolled back there is the unfortunate situation where if a planet is registered in the gap between the game becoming accessible again, and the rollback being performed, it is lost from the database.

We keep a record of payments made during this period, and if your account is deleted due to this then please simply signup again with the same e-mail address and if appropriate we will assign credits to you.

If you have been upgraded by another planet during this period you need to ask the upgrading planet to repeat the upgrade process. The credit they used to upgrade you will have been restored to their total.
What if you play on the free side and you dissappear? I was playing for about 3 days then I am gone- The whole Username invaild thing came up.. Why?

The Wing of a Dragon are like the wings of an Angel
sometimes beautiful and majestic
Sometime drapped in wrathing fire
Sometimes like the shaltering wings of the protector
Sometime like the one who shatters skies.- ME
Hobbeebia is offline   Reply With Quote