View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 21:29   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Max Payne 2 [No spoilers in initial post, but someone will post some no doubt]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Too Short?
As in 'not long enough and with a crap and nearly identical boss'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I assume its only too short if I skip over the over dramtic comics right with fast forward.
Any game that I can play through on easy, reading all the comics, play through on medium, finding every easter egg I could, listening to all the conversations, and reading all the comics (again), and then play through on hard skipping the comics in about 12-15 hours is a SHORT GAME.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote