View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2015, 22:37   #239
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yeah, perhaps that building ships, and only init roids might be the new cool way to play PA.
I hope Isil and Kaiba prove me wrong, being the only two DE players in the univers, if either of them would end top100-50, they would proved all alliAnce hcs out therewrong
Why do you keep bringing up alliance hcs??

Everyone is repeatedly saying to you that we know that its not an alliance strat. Its a lone wolf strategy. Its for that guy who wants a nice coasty round.

Also if im the only person building Zik DE in the universe i think i could land my 165k DE fleet anywhere... that is how much there is in the Universe right now and i only own 20k of it so there is atleast 8 other people rocking Zik DE right now, and loving every moment id imagine.

You still havent explained to me why Zik DE is bad for me to play, i have been told im a horrible target to try and attack even with a 2 man teamup (that is not an invitation for incs!) so i cant get why your opinion is so opposite to almost everyone else. One side has to be wrong and tbh im gonna lean toward the side of experience on this one... instead of yours
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote