View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2018, 01:01   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
XP has been abused, and pure xp planets do not bother to build defensive ships as they only add value to the planet which means less score gain when landing.. plenty of pure XP planets out there, just do a few AU and youŽll find them plenty fast enough.
Not building a certain type of ship is not abuse.
Its like saying theif spammers round 2 was abusing the steal ships, or Roman Fortress and the other laser turret spammers round 3 were abusing PDS.

By that logic def planets is abusers as they dont build attack ship.

What i meant by abuse is when people kept initating roids with the intend to give away, so they could get def XP and when someone effectively stopped someone from winning by asking another top planet to attack them the last tick, they would not defend, for a massive XP gain.

Quote:
The hiding value is a part of the game i donŽt especially like but is part of the game.. its a by product of XP however as for the same reasons above, which is that the less value you have the more score you gain per land. However this could be limited by bringing back resource capture, which i did quiet enjoy.
Or ofcourse by changing the way XP works.
The score gain you get from hiding value(for ref and finance center spammers) is minimal.
Wether the formula should be changed im not against, i dont see why it should be (total resources / 100).

Quote:
As for the griefing part, if you choose to see what we in norse or other smaller allies as griefing then thats your right. We dont.
Wich other "smaller allies" is known for FCing people?
And even when Norse(less) was 20 members more than my alliance, they kept FCing us for no reason what-so-ever(except for making sure they lost the round obviously).

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote