View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2006, 21:29   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: "Why cant i set my Avatar?!" READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEX
And where can i see how much of the 1000 Reputaition i still need to get an avatar ?

MfG, MEX
Indeed, you should just be able to click the "User CP" buttons, or follow This Link; On that page you will be able to see things like new Private Messages, access other things like your Signature, and it should display the amount of reputation received in total and some recent reputation you;ve sent out.

eg; "Latest Reputation Received ... 2541 points total" - when that reaches 1000 AND you have 50 posts, the avatar option will become available.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote